For Sensible and Fussy Adult Cats of All Breeds
Complete and Balanced Adult Cat Food
BonaCibo Cat Lamb & Rice is formulated with the optimum balance of protein, fats and carbohydrates to provide energy and vitality throughout life. It is also ideal for cats that prefer the delicious taste of lamb.
Extruded Dry Adult Cat Food
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated Lamb Protein (27%), Hydrolized De-boned Lamb Protein (22%), Baldo Rice (16%), Maize, Refined Chicken Oil, Pea, Anchovy Meal, Krill Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Anchovy Oil, Nucleotide Yeast Protein, Minerals, Prebiotic Mannan Oligo Saccharides, Seaweed, Yucca Extract, Cranberries Powder, Psyllium.
- Digestive Care: By using highly digestible ingredients and gentle cooking processes, BonaCibo Cat Lamb & Rice ensures maximum digestibility.
- Support Urinary Health: BonaCibo Cat Lamb & Rice contains balanced and optimal levels of essential minerals, to help reduce the risk of urinary stones.
- Immuno Care: BonaCibo Cat Lamb & Rice contains natural prebiotic fibres to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and reduce pathogenic strains, thereby supporting immunity and optimizing digestion.
- Ideal Weight: BonaCibo Cat is formulated with and ideal balance of protein and fat ratio to maintain an ideal body weight for longevity and a healthy metabolism.
- Coat Care: BonaCibo Cat Lamb & Rice contains enriched blend of vitamins, amino acids and right balance of Omega-6 : Omega-3 fatty acid ratio to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Balanced Vitamins and Minerals: Optimal levels of vitamins are included to support metabolism and ensure sustained energy production. Essential trace minerals are also included in forms that are readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Hairball Control: Balanced fiber content helps the passage of hair balls, which causes deterioration of the digestive system, easily by dissolving.
- Eyesight & Heart Care: Essential Taurine is added in generous quantities to ensure correct functioning of the nervous system and eyes and to support a strong heart.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: See feeding chart. If you introduce this food to your cat for the first time, start mixing with current food for 1 week. Always keep fresh and clean water in a bowl. Don't leave package open. Store in a cool and dry place.