Multivitamin Tablet for Cats
Multivitamin for kittens and adult cats for their healthy development
A complete and well-balanced mixture of Vitamins and Amino Acids to support healthy development and disease resilience of kittens and adult cats.
- Vitamin A, helps reduce dryness, sclerosis and itchiness that can occur on the skin of our little friend, and helps protect against diseases and harmful effects of chemicals.
- Vitamin E, helps protect against many diseases and disorders like cardiovascular, optic and neural ones which arise from old age and stress-causing diseases.
- Vitamin B9, is a vitamin especially needed by cats during pregnancy. If used regularly in the pre-pregnancy period, it supports the healthy development of the offspring in the mother’s womb.
- Vitamin B5, Panthotenic Acidis an anti-stress vitamin. When our lovely friend does not get enough its daily dose of Vitamin B5, it cannot fight off infections.
- Vitamin H, Biotin is a very important vitamin which helps overcome one of the greatest challenges faced by animal lovers – shedding. Biotin helps your pet to keep that healthy, wondrous shining and non-spillable fur.
Usage: To meet the need for vitamin and amino acids, for every 5kg weight of cats, add 0.5 gr (1 tablet) to the food or can be given directly.
No posts found