Frontline Tri-Act is the antiparasitic for dogs of latest generation of Merial, a global leader in animal health laboratories. Highly innovative product, provides a new total of broad-spectrum protection against external parasites (fleas, ticks and insects) with its reinforced repellent formula front sand flies and mosquitoes. In the form of easy to use pipettes, Frontline Tri-Act is an effective product for the global fight of the ectoparasites on the dog. A single monthly application is effective to eliminate and prevent external parasites in your dog and the possible reinfection.
- It offers total protection against five groups of external parasites.
- Action enhanced against sandflies and mosquitoes.
- In the form of easy to usepipettes.
- Highly safe for the animal.
- Monthly application.
- It is a unique product for dogs, whose application to other pets, such as cats and rabbits, could lead to serious side effects, even with the result of death. It can cause seizures fatal in cats, as the animals unable to metabolize certain compounds, such as permethrin.
- In the absence of specific studies, it is not recommended the use of this product in dogs weighing less than 2 kg or less than 8 weeks of age.
- To prevent exposure in cats, it is recommended to isolate the animal until the product is dry. In case of accidental skin exposure, wash the cat with SOAP and water.
- It is important to watch that cat not lama area of a treated dog. If this occurs, you are looking for immediate veterinary advice.
- On very rare occasions adverse skin reactions have been reported storms in the area of application, such as redness, itching or hair loss. In the case of licked by the dog, may appear emesis, as well as transient hypersalivation, reversible nervous signs and vomiting.
No posts found