Frontline Tri-Act is the antiparasitic for dogs of latest generation of Merial, a global leader in animal health laboratories. Highly innovative product, provides a new total of broad-spectrum protection against external parasites (fleas, ticks and insects) with its reinforced repellent formula front sand flies and mosquitoes. In the form of easy to use pipettes, Frontline Tri-Act is an effective product for the global fight of the ectoparasites on the dog. A single monthly application is effective to eliminate and prevent external parasites in your dog and the possible reinfection.
These pipettes antiparasitic for dogs not only kills and repels pests, they also have an feeding effect, avoiding numerous disturbances in our pets, such as itching, irritation, loss of blood, as well as the possible transmission of certain diseases in the dog.
This version of pipettes Frontline is designed for dogs with weight between 10 and 20 kg, and offers a maximum potency formula that combines fipronil and permethrin to cope with five large groups of external parasites in dogs. The result is a product of maximum effectiveness against fleas, ticks, flies from the stables, mosquitoes and sandflies.
Tri-Act antiparasitic total protection offers acaricide action 4 weeks against the three most common species of ticks attacking dogs in Georgia, including the Dermacentor reticulatus, cause of canine babesiosis. It also has a repellent effect against ticks 3 weeks lasting 7 days.
Deworming pipettes Frontline Tri-Act offers also a complete peace of mind for use with clinically proven safety. Its reliability has been demonstrated through 4 laboratory studies, in addition to the observation in clinical trials based on 123 dogs treated in field conditions when the recommended clinical dose has been used. Frontline Tri-Act offers a good tolerance to exposures that multiplied 5 times the maximum recommended dose, since only showed mild symptoms that remitted in 1-2 days.
This product is suitable for medium, 10-20 kg dogs. Other presentations are also available to adapt to the size of all dogs. Select the option appropriate depending on the weight of your dog: for very small dogs (from 2 to 5 kg), little dog (from 5 to 10 kg), medium-sized dog (from 10 to 20 kg), large (20-40 kg) dog and for very large dogs (40 to 60 kg).
- It offers total protection against five groups of external parasites.
- Action enhanced against sandflies and mosquitoes.
- In the form of easy to usepipettes.
- Highly safe for the animal.
- Monthly application.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- It is a unique product for dogs, whose application to other pets, such as cats and rabbits, could lead to serious side effects, even with the result of death. It can cause seizures fatal in cats, as the animals unable to metabolize certain compounds, such as permethrin.
- In the absence of specific studies, it is not recommended the use of this product in dogs weighing less than 2 kg or less than 8 weeks of age.
- To prevent exposure in cats, it is recommended to isolate the animal until the product is dry. In case of accidental skin exposure, wash the cat with SOAP and water.
- It is important to watch that cat not lama area of a treated dog. If this occurs, you are looking for immediate veterinary advice.
- On very rare occasions adverse skin reactions have been reported storms in the area of application, such as redness, itching or hair loss. In the case of licked by the dog, may appear emesis, as well as transient hypersalivation, reversible nervous signs and vomiting.