VITALIDOG 150 Tabs
Multivitamin Tablet for Dogs
Multivitamin support for healthy development of puppies and adult dogs.
- A complete and well-balanced mixture of Vitamins and Amino Acids to support healthy development and disease resilience of puppies and adult dogs.
- Vitamin A, helps reduce dryness, sclerosis and itchiness that can occur on skin of our little friend, and helps protect against diseases and harmful effects of chemicals.
- Vitamin E, helps protect against many diseases and disorders like cardiovascular, optic and neural ones which arise from old age and stress-causing diseases.
- Vitamin B9, Folic Acid, is especially needed by dogs during pregnancy. If used regularly in the pre-pregnancy period, it supports the healthy development of the offspring in the mother’s womb.
- Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid,is an anti-stress vitamin. When our friend does not get enough its daily dose of Vitamin B5, it cannot fight off infections.
- Vitamin H, Biotin,is a very important vitamin which helps overcome one of the greatest challenges faced by animal lovers – shedding. Biotin helps your pet to keep that healthy, wondrous shining and non-spillable feather.
Usage: For vitamin and aminoacid requirement of dog’s per 10 kg, 0.5 gr (1 tablet) to be calculated and added in dog food or can be used directly.
No posts found