Multivitamin Paste for Adult Dogs
Multivitamin support for healthy development of adult dogs.
- A complete and well-balanced mixture of Vitamins and Amino Acids to support healthy development and disease resilience of dogs.
- Methionine, helps protect kidney, fur, and skin.
- Niacinamide, It helps release energy into your dog’s cells while lowering cholesterol levels of your dog.
- Vitamin A, strengthens eyesight and helps to reduce dryness, sclerosis and itchiness that may occur on skin of our four-legged friends, and helps to keep the skin and coat healthy.
- Ca-D-Pantothenate; is an anti-stress vitamin. Our lovely friends can’t fight infections if they don’t get a sufficient amount of Vitamin B5.
- Vitamin B2; It helps to produce energy from fat and contributes to the quality of skin and fur.
- VitaliDOG Paste contains L-Carnitine to help reduce the proportion of fat in the body; and Biotin to help fight against shedding.
Usage: For vitamin and amino acid requirement of dog’s per 5 kg, 1.5g (1.5g is approx. 3cm ) to be calculated and added in dog food or can be used directly. ) Given at room temperature. Provide fresh drinking water in your dog's water bowl at all times .