For Neutered Adult Cats of All Breeds also Ideal For Overweight Cats
Complete and Balanced Adult Cat Food
BonaCibo Cat Light & Sterilized is formulated for neutered or overweight cats. It contains carefully balanced protein and fat levels to provide weight control in a healthy way, whilst still providing all the essential nutrients in a delicious food.
Extruded Dry Adult Cat Food
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated Chicken Protein, Baldo Rice, Pea, Refined Chicken Oil, Anchovy Meal, Krill Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Hydrolized Chicken Liver, Anchovy Oil, Nucleotide Yeast Protein, Minerals, Prebiotic Mannan Oligo Saccharides, Seaweed, Yucca Extract, Cranberry Powder, Psyllium.
- Support Urinary Health: BonaCibo Cat Light & Sterilized contains balanced and optimal levels of essential minerals, to help reduce the risk of urinary stones.
- Weight Control Formula: BonaCibo Cat Light & Sterilized contains an optimal protein : fat ratio to help cats lose excess fat in a controlled way, whilst maintaining lean muscle health.
- Immuno Care: BonaCibo Cat Light & Sterilized contains natural prebiotic fibres to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and reduce pathogenic strains, thereby supporting immunity and optimizing digestion.
- Digestive Care: By using highly digestible ingredients and gentle cooking processes, BonaCibo Cat Light & Sterilized ensures maximum digestibility.
- Coat Care: BonaCibo Cat Light & Sterilized contains enriched blend of vitamins, amino acids and right balance of Omega-6 : Omega-3 fatty acid ratio to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Balanced Vitamins and Minerals: Optimal levels of vitamins are included to support metabolism and ensure sustained energy production. Essential trace minerals are also included in forms that are readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Hairball Control: Balanced fiber content helps the passage of hair balls, which causes deterioration of the digestive system, easily by dissolving.
- Eyesight & Heart Care: Essential Taurine is added in generous quantities to ensure correct functioning of the nervous system and eyes and to support a strong heart.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: See feeding chart. If you introduce this food to your cat for the first time, start mixing with current food for 1 week. Always keep fresh and clean water in a bowl. Don't leave package open. Store in a cool and dry place.
No posts found